• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No songs to choose for new Collection
Hi Mike

[edit] Ignore this - getting confused between viewing a collection and editing it! 
When you create a new setlist, it automatically puts one into edit mode
When creating a collection, it just creates an empty one and leaves you on the collections screen
 [/edit]

Strange one here

Using 3.8.22
Created a collection called "    Pub"   (4 spaces because I want it at the top, - I have a couple of others there already)
Screen just shows "Load All" and no songs

Settings shows no files missing from library

Restarted tablet - no change

Tried with a collection called "Aaaaa" - that works as expected
Tried renaming to "   Pub1" - no change

Updated to 3.8.25 - no change (Pub1)

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
If I create a new collection on my Android tablet, I immediately enter the group editor. I'm going to need steps to reproduce whatever the issue seems to be, as I'm not seeing it on my device.

Thanks,
Mike
Peculiar

Just created another collection and that did go to the group editor.
I haven't changed any settings since the original post (apart from playing with face gestures) so it looks like the problem is intermittent.

Perhaps linked to my issue with trying to change the play order by tapping on a number in the setlist? i.e. probably running through the correct motions but focus possibly being given to another control almost immediately.

I'm assuming face gestures are disabled while in the library screens (I also tried turning them off in settings but that doesn't fix the tapping the number problem)

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Correct, face gestures are disabled on the library screen. I can't imagine what else could have interfered with the normal logic to load the group editor screen, but let me know if you can find a way to reproduce it.

Thanks,
Mike
Will do

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6