• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return directly to last Setlist (exacly to where I was before switching))
Hi,

my 2. request (in addtion to Extra filters for each Tab)

If I'm within a Setlist (working with the band)  - and have an short look to an other Song or Version and switch to the SONGS TAB,
I would prever: If I return to SETLIST TAB to be at the point, where I was bevor leaving the SETLIST
since typically I continue to work within the Setlist, I've choosen before.

Thanx for comments
M.
As with the other post, it will definitely help to hear from more users as to whether this would be useful or helpful for them.

Thanks,
Mike
I would find something like this useful too.  
E.G. today, on my weekly jazz gig at the beach (it's a terrible burden but someone's gotta do it  Big Grin ), we jumped out of the set list and I needed to open a song from a collection, then after playing it went back to the setlist.  It would be nice to not to have to manually scroll back to where we were up to.

There's a caveat though: I can also see where having this happen every time I open a setlist could also very quickly become tedious...  May need to think about it a bit more.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
I would like something like this too. Maybe it could be an option below the "Load All" button to "Resume From Last Position". A little indicator of what page of which song was last viewed in the setlist would be helpful too.

Personally, I would like to be able to resume any setlist from the last song position because I use setlists for practice (repertoire, sight-reading, exercises, etc.) and performance (and some the setlists can be hundreds of songs long). I often switch between several setlists during the same practice session and occasionally during performances.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
Sam - you can always long press the setlist on the setlists tab, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Load Last Viewed Page" if you want to resume the last position. Alternatively, you can enable Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Last Viewed Page if you want that to be the default behavior. That's a little different from the request being made here though which is to not go back to the top level list of setlists when switching tabs. Right now if you tap a setlist, then tap the songs tab, then tap the setlists tab again, it goes back to the list of all setlists, not back to the setlist you were previously viewing. So the question here is, what should the default behavior be? Should it be configurable? 

Mike
Once again, awesome functionality I didn't know was already there. Thanks Mike. 

I would find the requested functionality helpful too. I often need to look at other songs during breaks and being able to resume the setlist with a single click would be very handy.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP
(01-22-2024, 04:25 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sam - you can always long press the setlist on the setlists tab, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Load Last Viewed Page" if you want to resume the last position. Alternatively, you can enable Settings->Library Settings->Always Load Last Viewed Page if you want that to be the default behavior.
<snip>

That's a little different from the request being made here though which is to not go back to the top level list of setlists when switching tabs. Right now if you tap a setlist, then tap the songs tab, then tap the setlists tab again, it goes back to the list of all setlists, not back to the setlist you were previously viewing. So the question here is, what should the default behavior be? Should it be configurable? 

Mike
Hi Mike, my product ignorance is slowly being eroded, this functionality is fine for me.  Thank you.

If you were to make the change you're discussing in the second part, I think making it configurable would be preferable.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X