• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic camera image capture stopped working (partially)
Many thanks for a great app. I've come back to playing the piano after many years away and have been digitising my many song albums. All has gone well, digitising several hundred songs, until all of a sudden yesterday the automatic image capture using my tablet's camera stopped working. The screen displays the page of music with the blue rectangle correctly positioned over it. However, whereas it used to decide at some point that it had an adequate image to work with (though it was not always correct in this assumption!) it now just continues spinning the button icon forever. If I touch the button, things then proceed as normal. I've tried lots of different pages of music under different lighting conditions.

I've restarted the tablet (Galaxy Tab A9+) and cleared the app's cache. I'm reluctant to clear all its data, though I do have it sync'd to Dropbox. I can still use the app by touching the button but I did like the automatic mode. Any suggestions?
There is an icon at the top right that enables/disables the automatic picture capture. I added this, because for some users, the automatic capture would fire unexpectedly and lead to blurry images. For those users, they can turn off that setting, still have the border detection so they know the camera is correctly detecting the boundaries of the page, but manually take the picture when they are ready.

Mike