• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets Crashing
Since the last update i've had crashes at a level I feel I can't use the program at my next church service.

Hopefully a crash report has been sent each time, and there should be 5 or 6 sent within an hour, as well as some from the past few days.

Things that have happened when it crashes:
  • Simply playing the music and the program exits.
  • Activating/deactivating performance mode
  • Gestures
  • Editing setlist
  • Testing Gestures (A few days ago when setting up)

HP-EliteBook laptop x360 1046 G6
8GB Ram
Windows 11 Pro 23H2

Than You in Anticipation
Are you using the face gesture features? There have been several posts about those issues already. I am working on submitting a build right now that should resolve those crashes. It's going to cause the installer to double in size as I have to use debug versions of Google's libraries, but multiple users have verified that the face gesture functionality was not crashing after my changes.

Mike
(02-09-2024, 09:28 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Are you using the face gesture features? There have been several posts about those issues already. I am working on submitting a build right now that should resolve those crashes. It's going to cause the installer to double in size as I have to use debug versions of Google's libraries, but multiple users have verified that the face gesture functionality was not crashing after my changes.

Mike

Thank you for your response.

Yes I'm using the face gestures feature. 

Since my orginal post, crashing continued simply by opening a setlist.

I have disabled face gestures, and there are no crashes. I look forward to your revision.

Thank you.