• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chocolate M-VAVE
I had a Ped-Pro by Airturn.  I love it, but it is not functioning.  I am talking to people at Airturn.

I managed to acquire a "Chocolate" "M-VAVE temporarily.  I can't connect it.  It is supposed to be a MIDI controller.
I also have a Roland Aerophone AE-10. If I connect it to my Computer while Mobile Sheets Pro is on, it automatically connects, but the connection doesn't do anything.
Couple of questions:

1) If you go to Settings->MIDI Settings->Configure MIDI Connections, then switch to Google and Bluetooth, are you able to establish a connection with the pedal?
2) If so, if you go to Settings->MIDI Settings->MIDI Actions, then create a new action, tap the listen MIDI dialog button and then press on a pedal switch, are you able to capture the MIDI messages it is sending?

If the answer to #2 is yes, then you can set up MIDI actions for each of the pedal switches to trigger different actions.

Mike
Configure Midi Connections shows Midi Input devices shows
PEDpro v2.3.1 07A7 (Bluetooth Midi in) and under Output devices the same, except it says out,

I can't reconfigure this. Pedpro is off.  It doesn't matter if "Chocolate" is on or off
If you go to the regular bluetooth settings on the tablet, can you pair with that pedal? Or does it not show up in the list of devices to connect to? Does the manual have any instructions for pairing the pedal over bluetooth?

Mike