• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobilesheets using on 2 computers
Good afternoon, I bought Mobilesheets and it is on the desktop with Windows 11.
Now I also want to have Mobilesheet on the laptop. This also includes Windows 11.
Do I have to buy Mobilesheets again?
If not how can I put it on the laptop?
Sincerely,
Anne
No, you will not need to purchase again, as this is for personal use on your own devices. You can just log into the Microsoft Store app with the same account on your new laptop and it will let you download and install the app without requiring additional payment.

Mike
Thank you fore your answer.

However I did what you said. Than I become this answer:
Your free trial has expired. We hope you liked it. "Close".

I don't see a field where I can type the code.

Anne
Did you purchase through the Microsoft Store or my FastSpring store? The Microsoft Store allows multiple installations, but the FastSpring store version requires one license key per device. If you purchased through the Microsoft Store but are seeing that message, that means you are most likely not logged in with the correct email address. Load the Microsoft Store on the other device, tap your profile icon and check which email address you are logged in with. Also, if you open MobileSheets, go to Settings->About and make sure you have version 3.8.31. If you have a much older version, it means you aren't getting application updates, meaning you may be logged into the Microsoft Store with the wrong email address on that device as well.

Mike
It didn't work despite the instructions I received from you. I now get the message: "The number of installations allowed for this license key has been exceeded." I think I need to purchase Mobilesheets again. 
Thank you for your efforts.

Anne
It sounds like you are using the FastSpring version then, which does require one purchase per device. If you want to discuss this more, send an email to mike@zubersoft.com.

Mike