• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
metronome accent - visual and audio sign not synchrone
Hello, like described in the header, my metronome accents audio sign and visual sign differently; in the visualisation there is always an accent on the second (audio) beat (regardless, what time signature is given). What can I do do synchronize both of them? 
Thanks 4 answering!
What type of Android device do you have and what Android OS version is it running? I don't have this issue on any of my Android devices, and I'm curious if you are encountering significant latency in starting the metronome. If you tap the settings icon at the top left corner of the metronome, you can enable "Prevent delay when starting metronome". If the issue you are seeing is due to a significant delay when accessing the audio resources, enabling that setting will prevent that. This will use more battery life as the audio will be constantly ready to output sound in the background, but that may be worth it to you. If this is due to a delay in the rendering of the LEDs, that's going to be a more difficult problem to resolve, as while the code tries to ensure the audio is synchronized with the display, it can't account for significant rendering delays.

Mike
Hi mike, I´m using a Hanspree tablet HSG1351 and it`s running Android 9. Trying to follow your instruction for enabling "delay prevention" I made a funny experience: Firstly (I had opened a different song, so its not excluded that this depends on any settings made before) I saw the audio accent on every third beat - it does not seem to me to be a question of delay, but a mismatched time signature - then, trying to enable delay prevention how recommended, the system crashed (what sometimes happens without any visible reason). After rebooting - surprise! - the metronome did what it was expected to do, and that`s what it does now. So, nevertheless there is no good explanation for the phenomenon, for the moment I`m perfectly satisfied and I thank you for your quick answer
I'm glad to hear you were able to get it all working properly in the end. Thanks for following up.

Mike