• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotations editor
Hi folks,
I am a newbie here.  How do I get to the setting "allow editing of embedded PDF annotations"? 
Cannot seem to find it anywhere.
Thanks!
Noel
Load a song, use a three finger tap to enter the annotation editor, tap the three dots at the top right and then "Settings". You will then see that setting in the popup window.

Mike
Thank you.
Where do I do the "3 finger" tap?  On the music?  I have tried but it doesn't do anything.  Or is there a special technique?
Also, my search bar has disappeared.  It appears briefly when I turn Mobil Sheets on, then disappears.
Thank you,
Noel
Yes on the music. You have to go to the settings of the annotations editor. If you have a pen the annotations editor opens eventually automaticly.

You could have a look at the full manual
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...etsPro.pdf

Page 132  is about embedded annotations 
Page 136 about the settings in the annotations Editor.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Noel, check how the 3 finger tap is configured in your settings. It's under touch actions. Maybe you have to change it to the desired action.
You can also just tap the center of the screen while viewing a score to bring up the song overlay then tap the brush icon at the top left to enter the annotation editor. If tapping the center of the screen does not bring up the overlay, that means either performance mode is enabled or you can have changed the "Overlay Toggle Mode" under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen. This same toggle can be accessed by tapping the bottom right corner of the screen while a song is loaded to display the quick action box.

You mentioned the search bar vanishing - that means you have hidden the filters. Tap the filters icon at the bottom right corner of the library screen to show the filters again. If you also hid the floating toolbar, you'd have to tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Show Filters". 

Best regards,
Mike
Thanks Mike, I have printed out your stuff and will follow directions.  BTW I have read the manuals - long and short - and still find it confusing.  
I appreciate your quick answers!
Noel

(02-18-2024, 05:20 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can also just tap the center of the screen while viewing a score to bring up the song overlay then tap the brush icon at the top left to enter the annotation editor. If tapping the center of the screen does not bring up the overlay, that means either performance mode is enabled or you can have changed the "Overlay Toggle Mode" under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen. This same toggle can be accessed by tapping the bottom right corner of the screen while a song is loaded to display the quick action box.

You mentioned the search bar vanishing - that means you have hidden the filters. Tap the filters icon at the bottom right corner of the library screen to show the filters again. If you also hid the floating toolbar, you'd have to tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Show Filters". 

Best regards,
Mike