• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Mobile phone to windows tablet?
Good morning, Mobilesheets Pro on my Android phone is a pleasure, however, the display is too small for me to read. How can I share my music sheets with my Surface Pro Windows 11?  Is it necessary for me to purchase Mobilesheets Pro on my tablet?
Thanks, Joe Guitar.
You will need to purchase MobileSheets through the Microsoft Store application on your Surface Pro (or my FastSpring store if you don't want to go through Microsoft). To transfer your library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your phone, transfer that to your Surface Pro and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheets on your phone, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the Surface Pro. Open MobileSheets on the Surface Pro, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device. 

Mike
Hi Again,   MS is purchased for my Surface Pro 9 Windows 11 system.  After creating a msb file to Google Drive from my mobile phone MS app, I'm stumped.  It seems that if i retrieve the library from Google Drive to Surf Pro, it will delete and replace my existing library in MS on my Surf Pro???
If you already have a library on your Windows device that you want to preserve, then the fastest option is to use the library sync feature to merge your two libraries. On the phone, tap the three dots at the top right of the library screen, then "Sync Library->Synchronize to a device". Set the phone as the server, set the sync type to "two-way" (this ensures it merges without deleting anything) and then tap "Create Server". On the tablet, set it to Client and connect to the phone. You can backup your Windows library first to safeguard all your data just in case you don't like the outcome of the sync for some reason. I should mention that this will also update the phone to match the Windows device. If you don't want this, you can change the sync type to "Update Client", but change the merge behavior to "Only merge new songs and groups".

Mike