• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets randomly switches between layers.
We found this in Android and iPadOS: when there is one layer visible and there are more layers availble, MobileSheets sometimes randomly shows another layer.
We can't find any logic in this behaviour.

René
What steps should I take to try to reproduce this? You said you can't find any logic in the behavior - does that mean it appears completely randomly? If you load a song, then close it, and reload it again, are you saying that it could select a different layer to show when doing that with no other interactions? I've certainly done a lot of testing with multiple layers and I've never seen a hidden layer suddenly shown for no explanation. Are you currently using the touch action to cycle through layers?

Thanks,
Mike
I use 2-finger-touch to loop through the layers.
When I open a song with two or more layers and switch to a layer, it sometimes happens that somewhere on a page, another layer is selected.
It doesn't happen all the time in the same song, and not in every song.

It happens both on Android tablets and in iPads.

René
If possible, can you please export a song or setlist (Share->Export as .msf, or Share->Export songs and files) and share the .msf file with mike@zubersoft.com? This will give me something to test with that is known to exhibit the problem.

Thanks,
Mike