• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crop then Join 2 half pages
Hi all,

I have a file that I need to cut sections out of. As a result, I have quite a few half pages. Is it possible to take these half pages and morph them into one page?

Thanks.
(02-24-2024, 10:23 AM)CarlOz Wrote: Hi all,

I have a file that I need to cut sections out of. As a result, I have quite a few half pages. Is it possible to take these half pages and morph them into one page?

Thanks.

Perhaps using "vertical scrolling" for this song is an alternative (it is possible to choose this settings for one song 
althought the general setting is e.g "one page").

Then the pages are shown one below the other with only a small space in between.

Michael
If you cropped the second half of the pages out, what you could do is clear the cropping, then using the snipping tool to copy the top half of the second page and paste that at the bottom of the first page. Repeat these steps for the other pages, and you can use the "Rearrange Pages" feature to completely remove pages you don't need. If that's not going to work, then what Michael has suggested is currently the only solution - rely on the vertical scrolling mode and you can remove gaps between pages in the settings if desired.

Mike