• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing a song list?
Relative newbie here so be kind! I have MS on a Windows touchscreen as well as an iPad Pro. I need to print out a list of songs in my library but don't see where I can do so.  Is there an easier way besides using screen captures, etc.? Am I missing something simple? Thanks in advance.
Go to the Setlists tab, tap "New" to generate a new setlist and give it a name (this is temporary so any name is fine). Then tap the two arrows at the top right corner of the setlist editor to add every song in the entire library to the setlist. Then save the changes which returns you back to the library screen. Tap the Setlist tab or the back arrow to go back to the top level list of setlists, long press the setlist you created, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Generate Song List". This will generate a list of every song in your entire library. You can control the formatting for this (if you want to include additional fields) under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format.  You can long press the setlist to select it and tap "Delete" when you are done to remove it.

Mike
(03-02-2024, 03:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Go to the Setlists tab, tap "New" to generate a new setlist and give it a name (this is temporary so any name is fine). Then tap the two arrows at the top right corner of the setlist editor to add every song in the entire library to the setlist. Then save the changes which returns you back to the library screen. Tap the Setlist tab or the back arrow to go back to the top level list of setlists, long press the setlist you created, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Generate Song List". This will generate a list of every song in your entire library. You can control the formatting for this (if you want to include additional fields) under Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song List Format.  You can long press the setlist to select it and tap "Delete" when you are done to remove it.

Mike

Thanks for the Step-By-Step, Mike. I knew it had to be in there somewhere.  

I have songs saved on several different computers and my Library is missing some of them.  Much easier to compare a printed list to what I see on screen! Now to get them into the library from my Mid-2012 Macbook Pro.  No Mobilesheets version for this older laptop (Intel Quad Core i7) so I'm going to have to find them and email them to my other computer with MS.