• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving songs inside a setlist
Hello, is there a way to select more songs in a setlist and move them all together? Thank you.
It depends where you want to move them. You can go to the setlists tab, tap the setlist to view the songs, long press a song, select each song you want to move, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Add to Setlist" to add them to an existing setlist. Then you'd have to remove those songs from the current setlist. At some point I'd like to revise the batch edit dialog to allow some way to edit only some of the values for all songs at once (so you could remove them all from one setlist, and add a new setlist without affecting any other setlists they are part of), but this is not easy from a UI perspective.

Mike
I meant jsut move up/down inside the same setlist.
Sort manual > edit > drag up/down icon > save.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
My question is different: I want to select 10 songs inside a setlist that counts 200 titles, and move that block of 10 songs all together in another position inside the setlist, for example from positions 23-33 to position 144-154. Is it possible? 

I hope my question is now clear. Thank you.
That is not currently possible, as you can neither drag and drop a group of selected entries at once nor move them as a group. It will be tedious, but it will probably be best to tap the number next to each entry and enter the position you want to move the entry to. Perhaps in the future I can add an option to move multiple songs at once to a new position.

Mike
Thanks for considering this option, it'll make much faster arrange long playlists. Thank you Mike!