• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error with MobileSheets running under AmiDuOS on Surface Pro 4
Hello,
I'm trying to get MobileSheets to run under AmiDuOS on my new Surface Pro 4 . Unfortunately, I keep getting a variety of errors.
DuOS often crashes due to a graphics error:
-> The display driver was restored after an error.
The display driver "Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8®" no longer responds and has been restored. <-
After that, only restarting DuOS helps - this problem is already known in the DuOS forum. Probably lies. on the graphics driver.

Once the emulator has been running for a while, I can also work with MobileSheets. But unfortunately only with a newly set up database. When I try to backup my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, I get the following error message:
"The restore failed due to an error: Cannot write the database. Your library may no longer be working properly."
After that, only reinstalling MobileSheets usually helps.
Strangely enough, I can easily restore a backup I created under the emulator.

Another problem is that sometimes the pen works and sometimes it doesn't. But I haven't been able to reproduce this error yet.

Does anyone have a tip for me for these errors?
I don't really have any experience with AmiDuOS, so I won't be able to help much with this I'm afraid. Is there a reason you aren't using the native Windows version on your Surface Pro 4?

Mike