• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export setlist as PDF *without* annotations?
I've yet to find something I want to do that mobilesheets doesn't already allow.  In this case, I want to export a setlist as a PDF but omitting the annotations I've written on the chart.  These are usually notes to myself (e.g. harmonic analysis or "Dm pentatonic works here!", which not generally useful to bandmates.

I know I can turn off "show annotations" for an individual score. Is there a way to do it for all items in a setlist, after which I can export?  Or some other way?
In the Share or Export dialog you should see the option "share with annotations". Just tick this off
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(03-04-2024, 11:43 PM)McAroni Wrote: In the Share or Export dialog you should see the option "share with annotations". Just tick this off

Thanks, that's what I expected to find, but I must be looking in the wrong place.  Here's what I'm doing:
  • Go to Setlists
  • Long press on a set list name
  • press "Share", which gives me these choices
  1. Share song list
  2. Share songs and files
  3. Share files
  4. Export song list
  5. Export songs and files
  6. Export files

I must be missing something ....
You have to go two steps further. Click on share files....
And then choose the program. For instance whatsapp. Ckick on it. Then you should see the dialog
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(03-05-2024, 12:51 AM)McAroni Wrote: You have to go two steps further. Click on share files....
And then choose the program. For instance whatsapp. Ckick on it. Then you should see the dialog

Got it, thanks!