• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v3.8.32 Problems
Hey! First, things definitely seem 'snappier!'
Wanted to pass along a few things I've found.

I'm on Windows 11 desktop (and Surface Pro 7) and using ChordPro, have been for years using MS.
And I have Crash Reports turned on, so you probably already have this, but...

1. Bold no longer works for Chords. The text is the same as the lyric. I've tried turning it on/off as well. 
    I've always used System Default Font, but I also tried all fonts and it's the same, no Bold.

2. When using the mouse to re-size the page, I get a full crash to the desktop every time, no matter what song.

Thanks again for the consistent updates and wow, it really feels quick now!
Eric
I'm glad to hear that it feels like an overall improvement! I'll look into the bold issue and the crash.

Thanks,
Mike
Just updated to V3.8.32 on my Windows PC and now songs that are in text file format have lost all the words that are not in the English language regardless of whether it is a pure text or Chordpro format.  This does not happen in the Android version of 3.8.32  It seems to be the encoding of non-English text in the Windows version have a major problem.  The same song sheet was displaying properly with all the non-English characters in the previous 3.8.31 version before the upgrade.
Hello together,

as a new member I apologize if I'm not yet familiar with the forum rules.

I'm using Mobilesheets since ~2 years and I'm usually satisfied with it.
Files I am working with are mostly pdf-files that containes scanned music sheets (jpg) or exports from notation software.

Before update to v3.8.32 last week I had sometimes the problem that, when scrolling, some pages suddenly only showed the annotaions but not the underlayed content.
Close and open the document helped.

But after automatically update to v3.8.32 MobileSheets crashes completely and reproducable when scrolling up or down.

"Info -> Crash reports" is activated and I assume that these reports will automatically send to the developer.

Is this a known issue and are there any solutions?
Is it possible to go back to v3.8.31?

Best regards
toppi
Surface Pro X (8 GB - ARM64 - MS SQ1@3.0GHz - SMBIOS V3.3 - WIN 10 Home)
I'm going to release the next update today or tomorrow at the latest. We can see if that resolves the issues you are currently facing. That will be easier than trying to downgrade.

Mike
(03-07-2024, 06:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to release the next update today or tomorrow at the latest. We can see if that resolves the issues you are currently facing. That will be easier than trying to downgrade.

Mike

Thanks a lot, I'll wait and hope Smile
(03-07-2024, 08:05 AM)toppi Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 06:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to release the next update today or tomorrow at the latest. We can see if that resolves the issues you are currently facing. That will be easier than trying to downgrade.

Mike

Thanks a lot, I'll wait and hope Smile

Hi Zubersoft,

I got the latest Update to v3.8.34 but the changes didn't work in my case.
Mobilesheets still crashes when scrolling.
I assume that it is speacial to the ARM processor (a collegue of mine has also a Windows environment but with Intel platform, that works still OK).

Have similar problems been reported by other users or am I an isolated case?
I'll test a little more with other display settings.

Best regards, 
toppi
I just submitted version 3.8.35, so hopefully Microsoft will approve it in the morning. There are many important fixes in the update, so please let me know if you still encounter any crashes after updating to 3.8.35.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-11-2024, 06:40 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I just submitted version 3.8.35, so hopefully Microsoft will approve it in the morning. There are many important fixes in the update, so please let me know if you still encounter any crashes after updating to 3.8.35.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi Zubersoft,

I'm sad to say that it still crashes.
As stated before I will tst a little bit with the display settings.
If you have any suggestions or you need more information about my special environment oder settings, pls let me know.
Best regard
toppi
I submitted version 3.8.37 today, but it's still awaiting approval. However, I did extensive testing on a Surface Pro X with version 3.8.37 and did not enounter any crashes. Please update when it's available and let me know if you still encounter any problems.

Mike
(03-06-2024, 10:21 PM)toppi Wrote: Hello together,

as a new member I apologize if I'm not yet familiar with the forum rules.

I'm using Mobilesheets since ~2 years and I'm usually satisfied with it.
Files I am working with are mostly pdf-files that containes scanned music sheets (jpg) or exports from notation software.

Before update to v3.8.32 last week I had sometimes the problem that, when scrolling, some pages suddenly only showed the annotaions but not the underlayed content.
Close and open the document helped.

But after automatically update to v3.8.32 MobileSheets crashes completely and reproducable when scrolling up or down.

"Info -> Crash reports" is activated and I assume that these reports will automatically send to the developer.

Is this a known issue and are there any solutions?
Is it possible to go back to v3.8.31?

Best regards
toppi

(03-16-2024, 10:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I submitted version 3.8.37 today, but it's still awaiting approval. However, I did extensive testing on a Surface Pro X with version 3.8.37 and did not enounter any crashes. Please update when it's available and let me know if you still encounter any problems.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I think you did it !!!!
Just before my today choir rehersal I installed the last update - and MobileSheets did't crash, neither when scrolling up/down by swiping, nor when changing pages by <pgup>/<pgdn>.

Thanks a lot!

toppi
Glad to hear that! Thanks for following up to let me know.

Mike