• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS ANNOTATION CHANGES POST LAST UPDATE
I use an HP 360 laptop that converts to a tablet-like PC.  I'm experiencing a troubling problem while attempting to modify existing annotation in an MS song.  This issue appeared post the last software update.

What's happening is after I have added annotation to a song, I, on occasion, need to go back and change my sheet.  When I zoom in on my MS song, and attempt to make a change to some annotations, the original annotation remains in place, and the same annotation is duplicated and moves to a new location within the song page.  After enduring this graphic duplication of the original annotation, and after I restore the song to the original size, the duplicated annotation disappears, and all appears to be appropriate to my modifications intended.  This seems to only happen while zoomed in, and it makes it very difficult to modify my song's annotations, due all this annotation clutter on the screen.

Steve

Attached Files
.docx   MOBILE SHEETS ANNOTATION ISSUE EXAMPLE.docx (Size: 391.94 KB / Downloads: 2)
Yes, I was made aware of this issue yesterday. It only occurs when using a mouse to zoom in. I'm going to push out an update within the next day to address this (although Microsoft may not approve it until Monday). Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike
I'm not using a mouse.  I use my finger pad only.
A finger pad works just like a mouse - it sends the same kind of event I believe (the equivalent of a mouse wheel scroll).

Mike