• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverting to a Previous versions
Today I wanted to revert back a version to test something, I know there have been people in the past ask to do the same but I believe this cant normally be done because of how the Windows store works.  I try and take regular Windows System Restore Points and via that facility I was able to go back to and earlier version to do my test and thought this method may help others also if/when needed.  One thing to note is that as a precaution I turn off Auto Store App updates and do them manually otherwise when you revert to a previous Restore Point it might just update again straight away :-)
Good idea, thanks for sharing. I act more or less similarly, switch off automatic updates and run regular backups.
On my Android devices I use TotalCommander
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...lCommander
to store the MobileSheets APK together with my MobileSheets backups.
To re-install a stored APK the file manager that came with the device is required. Alas Google forced Total Commander to remove the "install APK" feature that was available long ago and worked fine.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de