• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onedrive Sync Problem
Hello
I am Nold, I work in IT support and a customer has approached me with a problem.
He uses MobileSheets on the tablet and on the laptop.
The problem is that he cannot synchronize the data on the laptop to onedrive.
The onedrive account is stored and I can import data from onedrive.
When I select synchronize to onedrive, I can select the destination in the onedrive folder structure. as soon as I click on start, the question appears: no library found. Do you want to use the library of your device? and when I click on yes, the sync process begins.
The first line says: transferring data for song: *songname*
Then it goes on for about 10 minutes and then it says: error encountered transferring files: c:\users\***\appdata\local\packages.......
What is going wrong here?

Thanks for the support.

Windows 11 Pro
What I have tried:
Uninstalled/installed MobileSheets (3x)
Firewall deactivated
Exclusion of c:\program files\windowsapps
All Defender functions deactivated
Moved the notes folder from c:\users\***\appdata\...... to c:\notes
Sync directions adjusted

The customer has music colleagues for whom it works and they have compared all settings

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
If the error occurs at random times, it means MobileSheets is being disconnected from OneDrive during the transfers. If it happens on the same song every time, then there may be an issue with that one song - you can try deleting it and recreating it. Or you can export it to .msf and I can take a look.

Mike
It already happens during the first transfer.
I have already tested whether it is due to the song, but it happens every time with the first song, regardless of which one it is.

*edit* If I import the data from the same onedrive folder (multiple selection) it goes quickly and works. *
That sounds like a write permission issue then. It seems like MobileSheets is failing to upload the file. Have you granted the user access to write to that OneDrive folder? If you export a song to .msf and select OneDrive as the destination, does it fail in the same way?

Mike