• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import of PDF files failed
With mobilesheetslite I Tried to import PDF files. It failed, because "type of file is not supported, please choose type for example PDF"
I'm going to need a little more information to help with this:

1) What location are you importing from? If you are using Apple's file picker, are you importing from local storage, iCloud or another app?
2) What is the exact name of the file are you trying to import and does it end with a .pdf file extension?

Thanks,
Mike
(03-15-2024, 03:19 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to need a little more information to help with this:

1) What location are you importing from? If you are using Apple's file picker, are you importing from local storage, iCloud or another app?
2) What is the exact name of the file are you trying to import and does it end with a .pdf file extension?

Thanks,
Mike

Yesterday night I found the reason. the PDF file (with pdf extension ) was saved under documents in the web.de app. After saving it directly in my Ipad, moblesheetslite was able to load it correctly. Why, I don't know.
Thanks for sharing that information. When I get a chance, I'll have to see what the web.de app is doing when a file is selected through it.

Mike