• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reinstall on a New Win 11 PC
I am a happy user of Mobile Sheets for Windows, on my old laptop with Windows 10.

I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 11.

What is the quickest way to switch it from the old laptop to the new laptop?.

Thanks.
Just log into the Microsoft Store application with the same email address on the new laptop and it should let you download and install the purchase under your account. To transfer your library, the simplest way to handle this is to create a library backup file on your old laptop, transfer that to your new laptop and then restore your library using it. To do this, open MobileSheets on your old laptop, tap the three dots at the top right of the library screen and then tap Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library. This will generate a .msb file in the folder you select which can be on the device or in the cloud. If you selected a local folder, transfer the file from that folder to the other laptop. Open MobileSheets on the new tablet, then go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup. After the restore completes, you will have access to your entire library on that device. 

As a side note, your username currently includes your email address. You may want to modify your username to just be "jamesduprey" or something else of your choosing.

Mike
Thanks, Mike. Your instructions were perfect!!

You have an excellent product. I have recommended it to others.

Thanks.
Thanks - I appreciate it!

Mike