• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can’t move annotations per pixel
When trying to move an annotation, the annotation jumps more than one pixel at a time making it impossible to place the annotation exactly where it should be. Is there a setting I can’t find to change this? TIA, Alan
Just in case this might help

Does the nudge tool show a 1x in the top left corner ? (you might have long pressed it and changed the number to 2,3,4 or 5)

Have you tried zooming the page (spread your fingers on the screen) before nudging?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Check also your Snap to Grid setting (3 vertical dots when annotating)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(03-15-2024, 10:04 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Just in case this might help

Does the nudge tool show a 1x in the top left corner ? (you might have long pressed it and changed the number to 2,3,4 or 5)

Have you tried zooming the page (spread your fingers on the screen) before nudging?

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, I checked that, but that didn’t help.
(03-15-2024, 10:42 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Check also your Snap to Grid setting (3 vertical dots when annotating)

Geoff

That’s the setting I was trying to find, but I can’t find it: I’m on the Windows version (not a tablet) and the 3 vertical dots are not showing when opening the connotation windoe so I can’t access it. I can’t find the Snap to Grid setting anywhere else. Any idea where it could be hiding?

Thanks again for your help!
Geoff, pardon me, I found it as setting by the grid window. duh. Time for another pill.
Thanks again for your help.
Glad you found it

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6