• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash mid gig
Hi,

Mobilesheets crashed mid gig this evening.  I am using an Acer spin 713 chromebook. Crash reports are enabled so perhaps you have seen this?   My section mate -- also on a chromebook -- crashed at exactly the same time.  This also happened at our last gig last month -- Mobilesheets crashed on both devices.  Any ideas?

Regards

Scott
I'm so sorry to hear that you encountered that. Did either Chromebook happen to install an update for MobileSheets at that time? I've heard users say that this causes a crash. If not, if you go to Settings->About, do you have "Enable Crash Reports" turned on? If so, I can try to look through the crash reports to see if I've received any from a Acer Spin 713 chromebook. Is this a crash you can reliably reproduce? 

Mike
Hi Mike

Enable Crash Reports is ON.  Crash occurred between 6-7:30 EDT.  Cannot reproduce.   Not update related -- did not get typical post update new features/fixes page on app restart.  App went to basic library page when restarted. 

Thanks for looking into this!

Scott
I have not received a crash report from an Acer Spin 713 (at least for the latest update). Also, please be aware that I occasionally push out updates that don't bump the version number, so the release notes are not displayed. This is usually for minor fixes that I want to get out quickly that don't warrant a full version number change (as then it creates a version mismatch between Android, Windows and iOS which confuses some users). If you go to the Google Play Store and search for MobileSheets, are any updates available to install or does it show you have the latest?

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike

No updates available. It had updated a few days prior. I use it every day.  Also was not connected to the internet during the gig in question. 

Scott