• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation magnifying glass
When you were adding annotations, there was a magnifying glass making edition more simple. Has it disappeared ?
It only appears while using a finger to place stamps.

Mike
(05-01-2024, 03:30 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It only appears while using a finger to place stamps.

Mike

On my two tablets it doesn't Sad Is there an option somewhere (I didn't find it) ?
It worked perfectly before (the issue began 2 or 3 updates ago).
Now, I do not have anymore the magnifying glass, just a "ghost" stamp in the upper left corner which disappears when I close the editor.
Which stamp are you placing, what Android version are your tablets running, what type of tablets are they and what version of MobileSheets do you currently have installed? If the stamp is large enough, the zoom popup will not be shown, as it can clearly be seen outside the tip of the finger. There is no setting that controls this - the code is just set up to always show the popup if the stamp is small enough and a finger is used to place the stamp.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-02-2024, 03:29 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Which stamp are you placing, what Android version are your tablets running, what type of tablets are they and what version of MobileSheets do you currently have installed? If the stamp is large enough, the zoom popup will not be shown, as it can clearly be seen outside the tip of the finger. There is no setting that controls this - the code is just set up to always show the popup if the stamp is small enough and a finger is used to place the stamp.

Thanks,
Mike

The stamp is a sharp or a flat. 1st tablet : Lenovo tab p11 android 12. 2nd tablet : Blackwood t80+ android 12. Last version of Mobilesheets. Everything worked perfectly before 3 mobilesheets updates.
I haven't changed any of that code for a very long time on Android. Please create a short video demonstrating the issue and share it with mike@zubersoft.com so I can try to determine if there is critical information that is currently missing. I don't know how to reproduce the problem, and no other users have reported it, so I'm not sure what is causing it on your devices. I may need you go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send the .mcf to mike@zubersoft.com as well. Does the problem happen with every PDF you've tested?

Thanks,
Mike
For anyone else that encounters this - the bug apparently only occurs when the toolbar is collapsed when the app is first started up. If you place a stamp while the toolbar is collapsed, the preview won't work. If you expand the toolbar at least once, then collapse it again, the stamp preview will work just fine. I'm working on getting this fixed.

Mike