• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android status bar appears after unlocking
Normally the Android status bar is hidden in MS, unless you swipe from the top or bottom of the screen to get it to temporarily appear. However, I find that if I unlock my Android tablet (S8 Pro) while MS is running, the Android status bar appears and never goes away, covering the MS buttons.

The status bar doesn't appear when viewing the score, but does appear in Edit mode and whenever any MS toolbars are shown.

I can get the status bar to go away again by going to the Android homescreen and back to MS, or by swiping down to open the notification shade, but it returns again if I sleep and unlock the tablet again.
Do you have Settings->Display Settings->Fullscreen mode enabled? What about "Hide the Navigation Bar"? I'm not seeing any status bars appear when using the S8 Ultra if I turn the screen on and off on various screens like the library screen, song editor, group editor, etc.

Thanks,
Mike
I have both of those settings enabled. I'm not sure if it relates to the Android lock screen or settings like that (I have no lock screen enabled), but it's very repeatable for me.
Can you capture a short video or some screenshots and send them to mike@zubersoft.com? I'm not sure yet how to investigate this more.

Thanks,
Mike
With MartinH's help, we figured out that the problem only occurs when there is no lock screen, and I was able to introduce a fix for the next update.

Mike