• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
manual entries in doubled pages are not copied to twin page
Maybe that is too much I call for:
My combo has a piece of music with (f.i.) 28 pages. My part is on page 5 and 6. I define following page-order: 5,6,1-28. I do this, to have my part in the beginning but also have the complet set together.
Now I make some manual additions/remarks on page 5. This additions are only saved in this particular page 5, not in its sibling.
Would be nice, if that could be changed (if possible).
(Making this remarks on page 5 before changing the page-order and then changing the order as above takes the additions to the twin page as wanted. But sometimes you add remarks only later, if you practice with the combo...)
If you want that behavior, you have to embed the annotations into page 5, in your example. Just annotate page 5, tap the three dots at the top right, tap "Embed Annotations", change it to only embed annotations for the current page and tap OK. Then your annotations will show up on both instances of page 5, but you will lose a small amount of functionality for those annotations. You also then need to enable the option to allow editing of embedded PDF annotations if you want to change those.

Alternatively, just select all your annotations on page 5, go to the next instance of page 5, long press and select the option to paste the annotations to their original location.

Mike
Thank you Mike!
this first procedure has a small disadvantage: You cannot change the annotations later easily. Have to try that enable pdf-edit-thing...
edit:
works fine for my purpose! Thank you again!
(btw: all the guys in two combos I play in also installed MS, after they had seen its huge possibilities at my tablet ;-) )