• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clear "songs" filter
Hi, when I set a filter on the "songs" tab and when I return then back / clear the filter by pressing on the "x", the filter is obviously still active showing me the number of songs found previously by the filter but it is not reset to "0", showing me a black screen with no songs and is not showing me all songs in the library as it should in my view.
This is only happening on my windows installation of mobilesheets pro, but works fine as it should on my android installation. 

Is there anything that I might have set wrong in the settings on the windows installation? 

See attached files to illustrate my issue. Thanks in advance for your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm struggling to reproduce the problem you've described (I'm assuming you have version 3.8.41). If I enter a search term, then press the X to clear all filters, it clears the search term and all the songs pop back into view. So I'm not sure how to reproduce what you are seeing. It may help if you can go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and send me the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com, and also send mobilesheets.db under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState

Thanks,
Mike