• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chosen song is exported in wrong path and location
Hello,
I want to export one long song. However, after I select the Dropbox icon, which opens my dropbox folder correctly, I navigate to the internal dropbox folder I wish to save the exported song to and choose OK. This brings up the Export Files window where I can select 4 options for the files to be exported. I have them all checked. At this time, I am no longer in the selected dropbox folder, but in the "folder" that lists all the songs in my library. 

I return to the Export Files popup, the Path listed does indeed show the path as follows: Path:  / data/data/com.zubersoft. mobilesheetspro/cache/myfile.pdf 

I realize that this was not the dropbox location I'd just chosen. But I still tried clicking on OK. It opens the Export in Progress popup which says it is Exporting file NOTWHATICHOOSE.pdf

It's clear that choosing a path for export that is not the path that I selected, and it is exporting the wrong file.

Is there anyone having the same issue? How to solve it?
MobileSheets will generate files in the cache folder before uploading these to the cloud, so there may be some confusion due to that. Does the file not show up on at all on OneDrive like you would expect? Also, depending on the selections you've made on the "Export Files" dialog, the name used for the PDF may be different (if you checked the "Join into one PDF" option when the song uses multiple PDFs, for example). It would be helpful if you can long press your song to select it, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com so I can look at what you are working with. 

Also make sure that you have the storage permission enabled under the tablet settings->Apps->MobileSheets->Permissions, and if running Android 11 or higher, that the all files access permission is on (tablet settings->Apps, tap three dots at the top right, Special Access->All files access->Toggle it on for MobileSheets).

Mike