• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump to start and end of a song using Home and End keys
Hi,

would it be possible to implement a feature which allows quickly jumping to the beginning and to the end of a song using the Home and the End key on the keyboard?
I sometimes start scrolling through a song with the arrow keys. It would be really cool if I could also quickly jump back to the beginning or the end of a song using the keyboard.

Thanks!
Already there. Go to Pedal actions in settings and assign HOME and END to those actions.
To expand further on what mdavej said, if you go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions, there is a "Go to start of song" action as well as a "Go to end of song" action. Just assign the Home and End keys to trigger those actions.

Mike
Ah yes, totally forgot about those options. Thanks guys!

Would it be possible to add more mappable Pedal Actions in the settings?
I really like working with my keyboard and want to assign a lot of hotkeys to trigger actions without using my mouse, however I have already mapped all six possible keyboard inputs. Maybe something like a button with "Add Pedal Switch" at the end of the Pedal Actions list, which would dynamically add another Pedal Switch option.

Julian
I have considered that, but my preference is to add a separate keybinding screen for users with keyboards to reduce confusion for pedal users. This may be a little more intuitive as well. Like many things, I just haven't had time to dedicate to this yet.

Mike