• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Column order not saved and strangely linked
Hi, 
recently I had to reinstall my MobileSheetsCompanion. Since then I've noticed some issues with the column order in different views/tab sheets.
Firstly, if I change the column order in the main list and exit the companion, the column order is not saved. After restart, some different column order is presented. I could not yet find any regularity in this (see attached screen video "Column order not saved").

Secondly: on the tab sheets "Setlists", "Collections" and "Albums" the colums in the two lists "Group Songs" and "Library" are in some way connected. If I move a column in one of the lists, the columns in the other list are completely mixed. If I move the "Title" column first, it is automatically moved somewhere else in the other list (see attached video "Column order linked").

(I was unable to upload the mentioned screen videos. Therefor I placed them on my own server: Column order linked and Column order not saved).

Is this a common bug, or could it be something in my windows-environment.
I'll add this to the list of things to look into for the companion app. I'm switching it over to a different programming framework for the next version so that it can be released on MacOS/Linux. I've been waiting for that to start implementing changes so that I don't have to redo any work.

The column order is not currently saved. The only thing that is saved is which columns are displayed/hidden. As far as the second issue, I'll have to look into it.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks! 
So I guess that must have been the same before I reinstalled the companion - I just never noticed  Blush

I'll gladly wait for the new version.

Best wishes
Lutz