• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korg Pa4x not recognizing mobile sheets pro
Hello!

I own a Korg Pa4x and bought Mobile Sheets Pro a few days ago. Mobile Sheets is installed on my Samsung Anroid tablet. I have also connected the tablet to the keyboard via USB, set all settings according to the manual, but it still does not work!
In MSP I have read in all the files. Now when I press on a certain song title on the tablet, I get the title displayed there, but the key does not switch.

What did I do wrong?
You will need to go through steps to figure out where the problem lies:

1) Go to Settings->MIDI Settings->Configure MIDI Connections->Switch library to Google->Tap import and output ports. Does this work? Are you able to successfully connect?
2) If you can't connect, switch to the Default library. Do you see a notification that a connection was established?
3) If that also doesn't work, try the High-performance USB library. Does that connect?

If none of those connect, something is wrong with the USB cable you are using. Are you using any adapters or extension cables? This can cause connection failures with MIDI.

If you are able to get a valid connection, go to the library screen, tap "New" on the Songs tab, go to the MIDI tab and tap the last icon to bring up the MIDI listen dialog. Push keys on the keyboard. Do you see MIDI note onand note off messages? This will determine whether MobileSheets is receiving messages. If you close that and tap +, set up a command such as a patch command with a value of 4 and click "Test MIDI Command". Does that change the current instrument on the keyboard?

Mike