• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small change in behaviour: lost catagory state after pause??
Hi,
I kind of feel somethings changes.

if I go into a catagory (eg collections) and then a collection and then a piece. Then "pause" the app (eg switch apps or lock screen). Then come back, then go back... I return to the top level and not the collection I was in... so, go down 1,2,3 (piece) - pause - resume in 3 (piece) - back goes to 1 not 2.

I'm sure (but could be wrong) that the catagory used to be remembered.

just a small thing.
I can't reproduce what you've described and I've tested on multiple tablets. So I'm not sure what is different about your device or MobileSheets settings. If you want to export your settings (Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings), I can test that out to see if it impacts anything (I don't believe it should). Otherwise there must be a tablet setting you've changed. Did you enable the developer settings and change anything there?

Mike
Thanks for checking. odd!
I forgot to mention, this is Android under ChromeOS... and by "pause" I mean when the table sleeps / wakes.
Is there a reason you pasted that instead of just attaching the .mcf or sending it to mike@zubersoft.com?

Thanks,
Mike
(05-09-2024, 03:49 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Is there a reason you pasted that instead of just attaching the .mcf or sending it to mike@zubersoft.com?

Thanks,
Mike

appologies, I cound't see an attach file icon!
please edit the post down if it's better.
I imported your settings, tested on my Google Pixel Slate Chromebook device, but could not reproduce the issue no matter how I tried. If I select a song under a collection, turn the screen off, turn it back on, then go back to the library screen, I'm right where I left off. It does not return to the top-level list. So I have no idea what is different on your device...

Mike
Thanks for checking. 
next time there's an update, I'll clear the cache and see if it makes any difference.