• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song Search
Is there a possibility that special characters like _ - ( ) can be included and recognized in the Song Search.  I have added some special characters as part of a song name to try and differentiate song sheets that have the exact same names.  When I try to search for one of these song by using the characters  - _ (  ) , these characters are ignored and I got a result that have a lot of matches I don't want.

Example of song names:
Song Name_©
Song Name_(D)

When I enter _© as the search criteria hoping to find only songs that have _© in their name, I got back a list of songs that have the character C in the name and not only songs that have _© in the name. 

An option to allow these characters to be recognized in the search criteria would be greatly appreciated.
You already posted that request here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...11361.html

I have not forgotten about it - I just haven't had a chance yet to do the work I described in that thread. It's coming up soon though. 

Mike
Sorry about the duplicated request.  Was trying to do too many things and the search issue came up and I wasn't sure whether I have made a request for it before.  Mobile Sheets is a fantastic piece of work and it really made using digital song sheets so much more efficient and fun.  All my bandmates are now going digital and starting to use Mobile Sheets also.