• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Link to specific view of score in Setlist
Dear All,

I have the following situation: I have a piece which contains of several parts. This is all in one PDF and imported as one piece. Now in a concert we play some other piece, than a part of the mentioned on, then another piece and then another part of the mentioned one. I added all those pieces to a setlist, with the multi-part piece added several times between the other pieces. Is it now somehow possible to say that MobileSheets will jump directly to the wished part? It shows the start which is normally ok but in this case I would like to somehow tell MobileSheets to directly jump to a certain part (or position/view in the PDF). Can I achieve this without splitting the PDF into several files?

Thanks!
Oliver
Hello Oliver,

A couple of options come to mind:

1) You can edit one piece and use the "Rearrange pages" screen to include all the pages in the order you want to perform them. You can make a copy of the piece if you want to preserve the page order in the original. This is the simplest approach in my mind, as you are using a single PDF based on your description. To access the rearrange pages screen, long press your piece on the library screen, tap "Edit Piece" go to the files tab and tap the page order field. Alternatively, load the piece, bring up the overlay by tapping in the center of the screen, tap the second icon at the bottom left and tap "Rearrange pages"

2) You can use either bookmarks, link points or smart buttons to jump between pages in the piece. If using a bluetooth pedal, you can both turn pages and trigger link points in the order they were created using the "Activate Next Link or Go to Next Page" pedal action.

Mike
This seems apt: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...l#pid48975

Duplicate your song with multiple parts, rename the duplicate to something useful, and change the page range to just that part. 
Do that for each part of the big song that you intend to use. Load those individual songs into the setlist and rearrange however you want.
Sam

Surface Pro 7 with MSP