• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaps in the „play display“
Hello, I use txt files for my sheets. I have noticed that there are often gaps in the "play display" (I have attached a song example). I had already tried to „play“ with the text size or line spacing. Sometimes the text is presented as it should be, without gaps. The next time you call up the song, a gap opens up again. This varies greatly from song to song. The problem now is, when you add annotations or marks with the drawing tool, they are no longer assigned to the lyric part.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-01-2024, 08:18 PM)DeArmin Wrote: Hello, I use txt files for my sheets. I have noticed that there are often gaps in the "play display" (I have attached a song example). I had already tried to „play“ with the text size or line spacing. Sometimes the text is presented as it should be, without gaps. The next time you call up the song, a gap opens up again. This varies greatly from song to song. The problem now is, when you add annotations or marks with the drawing tool, they are no longer assigned to the lyric part.

Added the txt-file

Attached Files
.txt   Sweet Caroline - DJ Oetzi.txt (Size: 2.48 KB / Downloads: 1)
Open your song in MobileSheets, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling icon) and check "Remove gaps between pages". I'm assuming you are using the vertical scrolling display mode. Let me know if you already had that option checked.

It's also possible the next up song bar is changing the page size and causing some chaos. The next update is adding an option to specify a fixed page size which can be used to guarantee that the page size never changes and annotations will always be positioned correctly.

Mike
(06-02-2024, 02:23 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Open your song in MobileSheets, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom (to the left of the page scaling icon) and check "Remove gaps between pages". I'm assuming you are using the vertical scrolling display mode. Let me know if you already had that option checked.

It's also possible the next up song bar is changing the page size and causing some chaos. The next update is adding an option to specify a fixed page size which can be used to guarantee that the page size never changes and annotations will always be positioned correctly.

Mike

Hi Mike, I have already activated the option "remove gaps". Yes, I use the vertical scrolling (see attachment).

You can try changing Settings->Text File Settings->Page Margins to set the margins to 0, or you can wait until the next update is released with the option to set fixed page sizes. 

Mike
(06-02-2024, 11:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You can try changing Settings->Text File Settings->Page Margins to set the margins to 0, or you can wait until the next update is released with the option to set fixed page sizes. 

Mike

Hi, I have reduced the marging to "0". The problem exist further more. I will wait for the update (s. attachment). Thanks.