• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist does not display selected song
Minor annoyance. Android 5.1.1 on 10yo Samsung Galaxy Tablet running MS 3.8.43. Viewing setlist - choose random song. First song in setlist gets displayed. Return to setlist - choose random song - the selected song appears. Pretty sure I went many years without this problem. I'll say it's been acting this way for at least a year - so it goes back a few versions.
I definitely can't reproduce that. Please go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings and generate a .mcf. Go to the Setlists tab, long press your setlist and tap Share->Export songs and files. Share both those files with mike@zubersoft.com and I'll see if I can find the cause of what you are experiencing.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks for reply Mike. I'll do that sometime as necessary. Additional detail: This only happens the very first time into MS on the very first setlist selected. The random song selected flickers by then first song appears. After that - that setlist and other setlists behave normally. Can you duplicate that "first time only" behavior?
No, I can't reproduce that... If I force close the app, then reload, then pick a song somewhere in a setlist to load, MobileSheets always correctly displays that song on my device.

Mike
I have a fix in place now after receiving a setlist from T.B. Player. The problem only occurs with text or chord pro files.

Thanks,
Mike