• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 13 inch iPad chord pro editor text too small
Hi, I just bought the new iPad Air 13" - it's a great option - a lower price point than the iPad Pro. I have to say I am loving the screen real estate. I was using an old iPad Air 2 9.7" and I can actually see the music now!

One change with the larger size device that I hope is fixable in your code...

The text in the chord pro editor is way too small. I tried all the options to change font size in MS but it only changes the library screen font size.

I also tried the accessibility settings but only the same text was affected - the library and the tab headings and drop-downs. The text in the chord pro editor window remains unchanged - too tiny, while it's perfectly fine on my smaller iPad. It makes it very hard to edit and place the cursor at the right point.

The text is also at the very edge on the left making it extremely difficult to get the cursor at the beginning of a line both with my finger and the pencil. Hopefully, it's a simple adjustment.

Thank you
I've added some margins to help with the selection, but I will have to add a font size selection option in the editor. I'll see if I can slip this into the next update.

Mike
Very appreciated!