• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synchronization error with OneDrive
I just installed the MobileSheets Android version on my Samsung Tab S7 tablet. I want to synchronize my library with a OneDrive folder. The first synchronization works like a charm. But when I want to synchronize again, Ich get an error (see image). I'm german, so the application is set to german... it says:

"mobilesheets_hashcodes.txt is downloading"
"Error occurred during image transmission: ...."

Any ideas what that means or how I can fix this?
I tried to delete the entries in the OneDrive folder and synchronizing again --> first synchronization works, after that I get the same error.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That can happen if the mobilesheets_hashcodes.txt file is 0 bytes in size or invalid. Can you please look at the size of the file in your OneDrive folder? If you open the file, are there any contents in it or is it blank? How many songs are in your library?

Thanks,
Mike
My library was empty, I just created some groups and wanted to try the syncronization feature in general. That could be the reason!

I will import some PDFs to the library and let you know whether it worked, thanks a lot! Smile
Yes, you will run into issues with an empty library - the synchronization feature isn't really designed to handle that.

Mike