• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airturn connection in windows
I have an airturn Pro and am running on an HP ENVY (all-in-one)

The pedal will work properly for 4-5 minutes.  Then, despite any settings changes I have made, my left pedal will advance to the next piece and my right pedal does nothing.

I am playing in a concert band and we do a lot of multi-page pieces.  I really need to turn pages, not change pieces.
That's really strange - which pedal mode are you using? If you are currently using mode with the AirTurn Direct Mode feature, it might be worth trying to use mode 3 with standard pairing (or vice versa). What actions have you assigned under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Pedal Actions? It might be helpful to see a screenshot of your current settings.

Mike
Screenshots below.  I use airturn setting one.  I will change to 3.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Change to 3 and follow these steps:

1) Load MobileSheets, tap the three dots at the top right and then Settings.
2) Tap Touch & Pedal Settings and then Pedal Actions
3) Tap the "Keys" field for Pedal 1.
4) Tap the "Clear" button on the dialog.
5) Press a pedal switch. If a key shows up, the pedal is communicating properly with your device.
6) If a key shows up, tap OK, then select the action you want that pedal to trigger from the dropdown below the keys field. Repeat these steps for pedal 2.

You can also change back to 1 if it works and follow these same steps (although you have to go to "AirTurn Direct Mode" to connect firsT). 

Mike
My windows 11 won't connect to my Ped 5.  I am unhappy.

Just as a kafka-esque asside:  I only get these problems the day before a show.....
I have certainly had connection issues with my older PED (far moreso than the DUO). Have you updated to the latest firmware with the Ped 5 using the AirTurn Manager app (you have to install this on an Android or iOS device)?

If you go back to mode 1 and use the AirTurn Direct Connect option, can you receive the key presses on the Pedal Actions screen?

Mike
I am not aware of an update of the firmware for Windows 11.

I did turn the computer all the way off and do a "cold reboot."  (I'm showing my age, here.)

I then followed your instructions and things work.

Also:  The people at Airturn are awesome!!!
I'm glad to hear that. Thanks for following up.

Mike