• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual numbering of songs in setlist/collection
Hey there,
I‘m new to Mobilesheets Pro and like it so far. 
There is only one little thing I‘m searching for:

In some of my bands, we number the songs so that during a performance we can quickly refer to them by number. Therefore, I find it very helpful to have the number in front of each song in the corresponding setlist.

Unfortunately, the numbers in the setlist can be changed but not completely assigned manually. In some bands, I play the same sheet music but with a different number, which means I can't simply put the number in the title.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks already for your help!Smile
I use a custom field for this
The song versioning feature (which will be added early next year most likely) may be the only way to solve this unless you want to set up separate libraries per band, as the song versioning would allow you to create multiple versions of the song with different metadata and pick which version to use for each setlist. If you don't want to rely on the numbering that MobileSheets uses (which is just the index) and instead want to have your own custom number at the start, you need to utilize song title formatting to put a different field at the start such as the custom field. 

Mike