• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autocrop when Importing with multiple pages
Hi, 

I purchased the Android as I already had the Windows version. This appears to be a problem in both. 
In Windows, I import a file using the file picker, with autocrop set. 

If both pages are say A4 with some text top and bottom, there is no issue, but I have some where the second page is only a couple of staves. 
The first page comes in at A4, and the second, for arguments sake is only half a page and so autocrop cuts it to A5. 
The problem comes when you display with Fit Height, which is what I was using on Windows and Android. 
Fit Width, Fit Screen and Full Screen all render ok, but the A5 second page scales off the screen with Fit Height in Windows and Android.  

I know that you can use the same crop for both pages in the "Blunt Pencil" then Files section, but you can't do that on import. 

I saw some autocrop threads where there was some talk about using the same crop for all pages, but I can't find that on import or swap file. 

Is there an option as I have several sheets like this and will have to manually update. I realise that I can also add some copyright text to the bottom of the pages which will then "encourage" the autocrop to be the same, but that is a fair bit of work. 

Given that I want to use Fit Height, is there anyway to have autocrop on import crop the pages the same? 
Any other ideas would be great too. 
Thanks
- Andy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Unfortunately, at the moment, no, I haven't had time to add an option like what you are describing to enforce the same page size for all pages. It's still on my list of things to do.

Mike
Thanks or letting me know. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything. 
- Andy