• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songlist show setlist next to songtitle. Possible?
Ok, thread title is kind of cryptic ...

In our band we usually play grouped songs (3 to 4), which I combine in MS by creating mini-setlists.
Bandleader calls out the next song, expecting us to play the whole set.
Finding the single title is easy in the alphabetical list, but this won't show me the next corresponding titles.

Helpfull would be to show, in the alfabetical list / view, not only song-titles but next to them also the setlist it belongs to
In this way i could simply open the correct setlist instead of just the single song ....

Is this doable in MobileSheets?

Thnx,
Arthur
I'm not sure I entirely follow. On which screen or in which window are you wanting to see that information? Have you looked at the library window which provides access to the same information on the library screen? You can access this bringing up the song overlay, tapping the circle at the bottom left and then "Show Library Window".

Mike
I think he means to Show the included Setlist in the Library view. you can customize the Title Format. Unfortunately it seems to be not possible to Show the setlist(s)
Setlists cannot currently be used as a metadata field for songs in the same way other fields can. I may consider changing this in the future. So setlists can't be used as part of the song title or caption.

Mike
Another challenge is which setlist to show...
I have quite the collection of setlists now for several of my bands, and many songs are in more than one setlist.  So simply selecting a song and have the setlist shown beside it could be a problem.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X, and play low brass: mainly 'Bone and Tuba