• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raccourci mobile sheet windows 11
Bonjour je cherche à mettre un raccourci mobile sheet sur le bureau de windows 11
Je ne trouve pas l exe pour créer ce raccourci 
Merci si vous avez un idée
It is possible to set up a shortcut, but it's a little tedious. Some users said they were able to drag the MobileSheets entry in the start menu onto the desktop to create a shortcut, but that has never worked for me. Instead, you will need to create a batch file (just create a text file on the desktop and rename it to MobileSheets.bat), and then edit the batch file with notepad and enter this line:

explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

You can then just run that file and it will load the Microsoft Store version of MobileSheets (I'm assuming you didn't purchase through FastSpring, but I can provide directions for that version if needed). You can also assign the MobileSheets icon to the batch file if you right-click and go into the properties.

Mike

DeepL:

Il est possible de créer un raccourci, mais c'est un peu fastidieux. Certains utilisateurs ont dit qu'ils pouvaient faire glisser l'entrée MobileSheets du menu Démarrer sur le bureau pour créer un raccourci, mais cela n'a jamais fonctionné pour moi. Au lieu de cela, vous devrez créer un fichier batch (il suffit de créer un fichier texte sur le bureau et de le renommer MobileSheets.bat), puis d'éditer le fichier batch avec le bloc-notes et d'entrer cette ligne :

explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

Vous pouvez ensuite exécuter ce fichier et il chargera la version Microsoft Store de MobileSheets (je suppose que vous n'avez pas acheté par l'intermédiaire de FastSpring, mais je peux fournir des instructions pour cette version si nécessaire). Vous pouvez également Attribuer l'icône de MobileSheets au fichier batch en faisant un clic droit et en allant dans les propriétés.

Mike
@Mike:
Suggest you modify your windows installer so that it puts a shortcut on the desktop.
This will then get the icon you want as the shortcut icon.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
That is not possible: I don't control the behavior of the installer all. In fact, I don't build an installer explicitly - it's all part of the msixbundle framework that Microsoft provides for UWP applications. Even if I switch to Avalonia in the future so that MobileSheets is a standard desktop application, I have to continue using the msixbundle approach to distribute the app through the Microsoft Store. However, users will be able to create a shortcut to the application if I do make that switch though.

Mike
Thanks for the explanation - it's just a shame that you can't provide an icon like other programs do.

Cheers
Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
At least for the moment, that is true. If I switch to Avalonia (which is going to be a massive undertaking based on what I've been experiencing with the companion app), then users will be able to create their own shortcut, but as long as I rely on the Microsoft Store to distribute my app with a .msixbundle file, I don't think it's possible for me to provide an option to create a shortcut. That's something I'll have to research more when the time comes.

Mike
Ok merci