• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My tablets are ten years old...
Hi, 
I have two 12.2 Galaxy Tab tablets (T900 and P900) that have worked extremely well with Mobilesheets (which is possibly my favorite app ever.)  However, Samsung has not updated the Android for a while and now, some other apps (Scribd/Everand) won't run anymore (Mobilesheets is fine.)  
It's been ten years since I've bought a large format tablet. I have a smaller iPad Pro but it's too small for sheet music and, worse, it refuses to rotate to portrait (I don't know why, yes rotate is unlocked.)
Ennyhoo... I wanted to pick the hive mind to see what your thoughts, recommendations are for possible upgrade. 
I think I'd like at least 12" or very close.
I use a Firefly from Pageflip on my main and a Butterfly on the backup. 
I'm not sure what the issue is with Scribd - it seems to be related to https or encoding or encryption that my Android doesn't support.
Do any of you have an iOS and an android?  Can you sync between them?  Is the Mobilesheets file format for Apple identical to Android and Microsoft?  (I have the Windows and Android licenses now, and would be okay with purchasing the Apple as well.)
Anybody use Google Pixel? Why did you go with Google over, say, Samsung? 
I'm leaning towards a 2 year old refurbished Samsung model.  There seems to be a lot of models but I'm guessing just one or two is big format. 
I realize this is long winded, and apologies.  Any suggestions appreciated.  I will probably get two of whatever as I like to have a backup/
Hopefully you'll get some responses from some other users. If you want something in the 12" range on Android, that would limit you to the Samsung S7 FE, S7+, S8+, S8 Ultra, S9+, S9 Ultra, S9 FE (I believe),  some of the MESWAO tablets users have mentioned on the forums and BOOX e-ink tablets. 

Do any of you have an iOS and an android?  Can you sync between them?  Is the Mobilesheets file format for Apple identical to Android and Microsoft? 

Yes, you can backup on one platform, and restore on another, or use the library sync features between them. Everything in the app is designed to work across platforms (other than bluetooth connectivity).

Mike
By far the best tablet I've ever used with Mobile Sheets. Practically same page size as the much larger and heavier MESWAO.
https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/f...l#pid50296
It's not just size that matters. I have Samsung Galaxy Note S4 and S7FE. I bought the latter since it has a larger screen. But the display quality of the S4 is superior to the S7FE, so I still mostly use the S4.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).