• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedal activates Select function
I've been using MS for years with Android. Just switched to an iPad Pro and I have discovered that the bluetooth pedal I use for page turning works with the iPad for the first page turn, then on the second click the page doesn't turn and the "Select Items" screen pops up.

I've checked the pedal settings, and all appears ok. What brings up the "Select Items" screen?

Gonzo
The keyboard focus is being directed to one of the dropdowns on the library screen and the pedal is triggering that dropdown. I'm actually trying to wrap up version 3.9.0 right now to release it tonight if possible, so a fix will be available soon.

Mike
Wow! Exceptional service!

Gonzo
Just a quick follow up - the 3.9.0 update is going to be delayed for a couple weeks to make time for additional testing (due to the large scope of the update), to follow up on a number of user reported issues, and also to account for time I will need to spend with family that is visiting next week. I apologize for the delay. I'll be posting more details about the update on the Zubersoft website and forum tomorrow. I just don't want to rush the update and cause issues (which would impact time with my family). I would also like to see if I can include a couple more smaller scope enhancements that I've been wanting to add for a while (like reminders for users to backup their library).

Which pedal keys are you currently sending with your pedal and what type of pedal is it? One thing that may function as a workaround is to hide the filters bar on the library screen (tap the filter icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen), as then the components wouldn't be focusable.

Mike