• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Screen "loading" when in annotations
I've had this happen several times. I'm making annotations on a pdf using my stylus. I change to the next page and the screen goes black, with the word, "loading" displayed. Continues forever, never changes. I use the back arrow and go back to the previous page. I try again to make the change on the next page and get the same black page. I exit out of MS and try again, same thing happens. The only way I can get to the page I want to change is to exit MS, power down the tablet and restart both over. The other day the same thing happened, but I just power downed the tablet. That was a mistake!!! Lost everything on the tablet and the companion. Fortunately Mike has auto backups and I was able to find the process and get most of the songs back. However, I'm getting a weird message about not being able to connect to the sd storage card!!! Is the tablet getting ready to crash again? Gail
That sounds really bad! I'm so sorry to hear you are running into those issues Gail. Can you tell me a little bit more about the message you are seeing about the sd storage card? If possible, see if you can take a screenshot or write down the message so I have an idea what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-21-2014, 05:25 PM)Zuberman Wrote: That sounds really bad! I'm so sorry to hear you are running into those issues Gail. Can you tell me a little bit more about the message you are seeing about the sd storage card? If possible, see if you can take a screenshot or write down the message so I have an idea what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks Mike,

This error code is displayed on the tablet. I have a galaxy 10.1 with 4.1.2 jellybean os and the last updated MS, not the new one you're working on.

The error code displayed is as follows: unable to load/storage/extsdcard/songtile_number.pdf verify that the file exists.

Song title is listed in the error message where it says song title, the number of the song in the library. When the message goes away I get the black screen loading. The songs are in the library on the companion and tablet. I've also checked the sd card and they are on it. I've copied the songs to an external hard drive to make sure I still have them. Better than having to scan them all back in. Having this problem still this moring. The only way I can get to the songs is to go to the album portion and bring them up. Setlist doesn't work at all. Hope you can figure this one out. Thanks again for a great program. As in most cases this will most likely be an OE on my part. Gail