• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossible to backup to OneDrive
Hi,

Today it's impossible to backup to Onedrive from my Android tablet. Last time the backup did work perfectly.

Now I got the following err message:

Impossible to update /data/user/0/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetpro/cache/xxx.msb to Onedrive

When I start the procedure, I can see the progress which consists in 2 phases:
1 - backup in progress
2 - upload the backup
The error seems to happen during the upload of the backup file to the cloud

Outside Mobilesheet, I checked Onedrive connection and it's ok

Thank you for your help

Rgrds
It could just be a temporary issue with the connection between your tablet and OneDrive. It's very hard to say without more information. Nothing has changed in the app for quite a while related to the OneDrive connectivity. As a workaround, create the backup file on the device itself and just upload the file using the OneDrive app. If the upload is taking a considerable amount of time, it's also possible the oauth2 token is expiring and Microsoft's server rejects the connection from that point on. If it's very consistent, can you see how long it takes before the upload fails?  

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

You are right, it's due to Onedrive which didn't accept to upload the file in realtime. I stored the backup file in local as you suggested, then uploaded it manually using Onedrive app. I see then that the file was uploaded in background.

Thank you for your help