• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musik Player on macos no audio.
Hello all, thanks for this cool software.  I like this so much. 
I in stalled mobilesheets on my m2 mac and it worked so far.  The only thin this is not possible is the playback of metronom and audioplayer. 
Is there a way to fix this? 

On ipad OS not issue at all. 

Thanks
Sascha
I will take a look at this to see if I can reproduce any issues. One thing you can do is bring up the audio player, tap the settings icon at the top right and uncheck "Use advanced audio player". MobileSheets will then use coreAudio for the playback which should work. The metronome requires a high-precision custom audio library, so I'll see if I encounter any issues on my Mac Mini and let you know what I find.

Mike
Good morning, Thanks for looking into it. I compare also the Platform versions (ipadOS, android, and also the installed ipadOS version on the macOS)
In all lets say mac version of mobliesheets the "Use advanced audio player" can not unchecked. In Android I can unckeck this option.
May be this can help and assist you.  

Sascha
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I should have mentioned that, with the latest version, there is a bug with the audio player settings dialog. You will need to uncheck "Crossfade audio" and also change the Track List dropdown to only show tracks for the current song. That should move everything on the dialog up, and then you should be able to uncheck the "Use advanced audio player" setting. If you still encounter issues, let me know what language the app is currently set to use. In English, this definitely should work, but other languages may have longer labels for the checkboxes, which could be an issue. This will all be fixed with version 3.9.0.

Mike
(07-29-2024, 04:03 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I should have mentioned that, with the latest version, there is a bug with the audio player settings dialog. You will need to uncheck "Crossfade audio" and also change the Track List dropdown to only show tracks for the current song. That should move everything on the dialog up, and then you should be able to uncheck the "Use advanced audio player" setting. If you still encounter issues, let me know what language the app is currently set to use. In English, this definitely should work, but other languages may have longer labels for the checkboxes, which could be an issue. This will all be fixed with version 3.9.0.

Mike

Hi! I'm having the same problem. Audio doesn't play on Macbook (M2). And in the slightly corrupted dialogue box I cannot disable (uncheck) the advanced audio player. (German language settings ...). When do you plan to release V3.9?
I absolutely love MS!!! :-)
My goal is to release it on the 23rd (a week from Monday). You can switch the language to English and follow the directions I provided to be able to uncheck that option. Also make sure to use mp3 files if you want the best compatibility. Sorry for the inconvenience until the update is available.

Mike
Thanks, it worked  Smile