• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
welcome MobileSheets 3.9.0
Thank you Mike for integrating ABC and lots of new ChordPro features. I was longing urgently for this  version. I have a huge number  of ChordPro files, including some highly sophisticated ones and will test thoroughly. Currently I'm on holiday with limited  possibilities (and other priorities), more to come soon.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks! I'm still in the process of getting things put together for the update (a web page detailing the new features, the release notes, etc). I also didn't get everything into the update that I wanted, so I'll be adding more missing chord pro functionality with the 3.9.X updates and fixing problems as they come up. 

Mike
Thanks Mike. I expect more issues to come up. The combination of ChordPro and ABC is tremendously powerful, so there are many chances that something goes wrong. I'll report more as soon as 3.9.0 is available in the Microsoft store.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks Mike for this powerful version. I guess there are still some issues to fix.
My issues are. 
- I cannot synchronize my Windows version anymore nor connect to the companion. 
- I cannot synchonize my my legacy android version anymore. 
- I did not try the ipad version yet.
It's because of the different databases 60 an 61. 
Iguess that this will be fixed soon.
Best regards
Rainer
Rainer - Version 3.9.0 is available through the Microsoft Store now.

Mike
(09-25-2024, 11:47 PM)Rainer_T Wrote: Thanks Mike for this powerful version. I guess there are still some issues to fix.
My issues are. 
- I cannot synchronize my Windows version anymore nor connect to the companion. 
- I cannot synchonize my my legacy android version anymore. 
- I did not try the ipad version yet.
It's because of the different databases 60 an 61. 
Iguess that this will be fixed soon.
Best regards
Rainer

Hi Mike,
thank you very much.
Everything works now including Android, Windows, Ipad, Legacy pad and the companion .
I really appreciate your work and your fast response.
Best Regards
Rainer
Yes, thanks for the big update. 

Sadly I couldn't get my ABC files to work so far. But I'll post about that in the respective thread.
Thanks Mike, this looks like a terrific update