• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed Page Size - button "Set ToScreen" not reachable
I just started preparing to test fixed page sizes and write down the screen sizes of my devices.
On my Samsung S22 the "Set To Screen" button is not visible when the phone is in landscape position.

As my devices are very different I think I should use fixed page size for all my ChordPro files and set it to the screen size of my future main device, the Boox Tab Ultra C. I'd expect that doing so I can copy my database to any other device and the ChordPro files look equal on all devices. Correct? Currently, without the "fixed page size" feature, line breaks and page breaks are different.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I'll adjust the dialog for the next update to be scrollable on phones. As far as your question, yes, that plan makes sense, but the fixed page size feature needs a bug fix at the moment, so just don't annotate your pages, as the annotations will be shifted after I fix the problem.

Mike
Good to know, thanks.
That's the reason why I rarely used annotations on ChordPro files by now. Great that this is going to be improved.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de